adventure & wild bush luxury
from $3,249 per person
Designed by Outback Wrangler Matt Wright, this Top End experience is the ultimate outback adventure. Your trip includes a helicopter flight over the Litchfield region, airboat ride spotting crocodiles and buffalo all combined with a wilderness stay in a safari lodge at the end of the Kakadu National Park.
- 3 nights at Adina Apartments, Darwin
- Daily breakfast
- Matt Wright Top end Day Camp Experience: Return transfers from Darwin to Sweets Lagoon,, Crocodile encounter and feeding, Airboat cruise, Billabong cruise, Scenic helicopter flight over flood plains, Gourmet BBQ meal
- Return 30min charter flight to Bamurru Plains
- 3 nights Bamurru Plains Wild Bush Luxury in a safari bungalow
- All meals & beverages from a select open bar at Bamurru Plains
01 May – 15 Oct 21
16 Jul – 19 Jul 21
29 Jul – 09 Aug 21
until further notice
ultimate top end
Matt Wright was raised on the rugged plains of Australia, Matt Wright has done plenty of jobs — horse wrangler, Australian Army soldier, crocodile egg collector — that helped develop his passion and skills for a career as a helicopter pilot, wildlife relocator and award-winning tourism operator. The star of National Geographic’s hit TV show Outback Wrangler, Matt tracks down, captures, and transports a diverse range of dangerous animals, including crocodiles, wild buffalo and even polar bears, that are posing a threat to people. As a chopper pilot he is able to access areas that would otherwise be impossible to reach. Matt’s goal, he says, is based on the preservation of wildlife: to remove and relocate problem animals rather than kill them.
Bamurru is built amongst the savannah bush fringing the floodplains giving you unobstructed views of the surrounding wetlands. The main lodge provides an oasis of tropical calm in the midst of a noisy wildlife spectacle. Sit back and enjoy a beverage as you watch one of Bamurru’s spectacular sunsets.