from $1,015 per person
Stop dreaming and go do with this island holiday on Daydream Island in the pristine waters of the Whitsundays. Nestled in the Great Barrier reef, this recently refurbished resort offers many island activities, spacious rooms and it’s own unique living Reef. Daydream Island is a tropical haven for every type of traveller, you can be as busy as you wish or simply relax and soak in the rays.
- Return ferry transfers from Airlie Beach or Hamilton Island
- 4 nights Daydream Island
- Daily breakfast
- $100 Resort food and beverage credit
- Free upgrade from Resort room to superior pool view room (if available)
- Half day Whitehaven Beach Tour including morning tea
- Resort recreational activities
16 Jan – 31 Aug 22
31 Oct 21
Daydream Island Resort & Living Reef is ideally located in the heart of Queensland’s Whitsundays Islands and the gateway to the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef.
The Living Reef is the main centrepiece of the island which is a unique free form coral lagoon wrapping 200m around the central building and holding over 1.5 million litres of water. The Living Reef is home to over 100 species of marine fish, over 80 species of coral and a variety of invertebrates such as starfish, sea cucumbers and crabs.